The Music Is Not What I Do, It’s Who I Am Quote wall sticker is printed and cut using high quality PREMIUM BRANDED vinyl. It is contour cut so there is no excess backing. This is not a cheap imported product, The Wall Sticker Store only uses top quality materials and industrial printers to produce their products. The sticker is produced in the UK to order so please allow up to 48 hours for dispatch.
Please note the images are for illustration purposes only and no indication of size of stickers should be taken from them.
Although the stickers are easily removable they are not generally reusable. They are suitable for interior use on clean and dry walls and all smooth surfaces, please note that on gloss or silk painted surface the stickers may not adhere as well. If your wall surface is freshly painted please allow at least 4 weeks drying time for the paint to be completely cured.
Please note the sizes are for general indication the natural flow of images may not make it possible to have the stickers to exactly the same size, wherever possible we try to make the images as close to the parameters as the listed size.
Instructions for use
If your wall surface is freshly painted please allow at least 4 weeks drying time for the paint to be completely dry.
- If you received the wall stickers in postal tube. Lay stickers flat for a few days before use.
- Clean the surface with a DRY cloth to ensure it is free of dust and oil.
- Remove the backing paper and position the sticker to desired place.
Touch as little of the sticky side as possible with your fingers.
- Rub firmly with a credit card to eliminate all air bubbles until fully adhered.
Make sure to wrap the credit card with tissue, kitchen roll so you do not
damage the print.
- Repeat this process ‘4’ two or three times after 1 hour.
- The sticker may take a few days to fully bond to the wall.
Whilst all removable stickers adhere well on the majority of surfaces. Silk or gloss oil painted surface may require additional glue. To remove all stickers it may be advisable to use a hairdryer on a very low setting to gently heat the glue to allow for an easy, clean and smooth removal.